Saturday, February 28, 2015

Slice of Life 2015 #1

How can it be March, already? I planned to get a jump on writing for a daily slice of life. I started a draft last week, well before March 1. The first day of March is slipping through my hands. I spent the morning organizing tax papers, reading some interesting slices, enjoying a late lunch, and shopping for a few necessities before more bad weather. Well, that last item was not enjoyable because it was crowded and the roads are lined with dirty black piles of snow/ice. The day slipped away from me and now it is time to prepare for another work day. Ok, tomorrow, I promise to myself that I will do better. 


2 comments:

  1. Dirty black piles of snow and ice. I can relate. Our dirty piles are covered with white ones thanks to today's snowfall.

    Your slice reminds me... I have to make a phone call re: MY taxes tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. March 1st sneaked up on me, too. I am so happy to leave the cold snowy month of February behind, but I didn't realize that I would be leaving it behind so soon! Hopefully, those dirty piles of snow and ice will be replace with green grace and flowers very soon! Happy Slicing!

    ReplyDelete

Summer Reading List